Skil-Care Adjustable Heel-Float is a zero pressure off-loading boot that incorporates an adjustable back to provide support and comfort to lower leg and help protect residents against pressure ulcers. It is an solution to accommodate a wide range of plantar flexion limitations. Featuring the plush, brushed velour covering, the Heel-Float cradles the entire foot and ankle while the gel pad provides a great cooling effect to provide relief under the calf. The window in the heel region promotes air circulation, providing skin protection and healing.
Completely washable, just remove the from pocket before laundering. The wipe-clean outer cover is convenient for easy cleaning and care.
Also available, Skil-Care Bilateral Anti-Rotation Gripper For Foam Heel Protector made from comfortable foam with slip resistant design to control rotation of the foot and keep the leg in a neutral position while lying in bed. The Bilateral Anti-Rotation Gripper can be easily wiped clean with soap and water.
Replacement Gel Packs for Heel Floats are available in small, medium and large sizes.
- Suspended heel over air cavity to reduce pressure beneath ankle
- Water-based gel insert lowers pressure beneath ankle, giving a cooling relief under the calf
- Adjustable belt to accommodate plantar flexion
- Cozy Cloth lining reduces skin shear and whisks away moisture
- Wipe-clean outer cover
- Launderable after removal of gel pack, detachable tread, and plastic insert