The Skil-Care One-Way Glide systems are designed to restrict patient movement in one direction. The locking material helps to maintain proper seating position and re-positioning of the patient with reduced risk of patient sliding forward. The low friction material reduces the effort required to re-position the patient to achieve a proper seating position. The glide system promotes proper posture and provides superior comfort, ideal to be used on any seating surface including automobile seats.
- Restricts patient movement in one direction
- Promotes proper posture and provides superior comfort
- Reduces staff time and effort when re-positioning residents
- Can be used on any seating surface
- Can be used in automobiles
- Available in two Styles: Continuous loop style and Single layer with handles
- Place One-Way Glide Loop in the chair with the label visible and the arrow pointing toward the back of the chair.
- The locking material will keep the patient from sliding forward.
- Once the patient is in the sitting position, minimal effort is required to re-position the patient towards the back of the chair.
Single Layer w/Handles
- Fold the single layer on to itself with the Skil-Care log on top. Place foot handle through the back of an open back chair or over the top of low back closed chair.
- On open back chairs, place your foot in the handle and provide downward pressure to easily slide the patient towards the back of the chair. On close back chairs, pull down towards the floor using the side handles to slide the patient towards the back of the chair.
Regular assessments of the patient are required for use over extended periods of time. Always consultant with registered therapist when considering the use of this product with patients who are at risk of developing pressure ulcer.
|556080||Continuous Loop||17"W x 17"L||EA|
|556081||Single Layer w/Handles||15.5'W x 50"L||EA|