The In-Bed Resident Positioning System uses vinyl coated foam wedges and an absorbent transfer pad to safely move around the patient. It facilitates turning and positioning the patient while reducing caregiver exposure to back injury.
The In-Bed Patient Positioning System includes two vinyl-covered positioning wedges and a 40” x 48” bed pad. The positioning wedges have Velcro® strips that secure to the bed pad to keep the wedges in place. The three-part bed pad features a soft, brushed tricot top, a middle layer of absorbent foam, and a bottom layer of urine-proof vinyl laminated to cotton, making it effective for comfort, pressure relief, and incontinence protection. This system may also be used for side-positioning a patient during mat assessment. Replacement Positioning Wedges are available in two sizes and can be purchased separately.
In-Bed Resident Positioning System Features:
- Two wedged bolsters support the side-lying resident
- Positioning pad’s fluid-proof barrier protects linens and mattress
- Allows one caregiver to turn and position heavier residents
- Velcro® strips on bolsters hold positioning pad securely in place
- Reduces caregiver exposure to back injury
- Helps position resident for the release of pressure sores
- Bolsters are covered in durable, wipe-clean vinyl
- A launderable pad also serves as transfer pad
|555036||Positioning System - (TLC Positioning Pad w/ Velcro Compatible Bottom and two 34" Wedges)||TLC Pad - 48"L x 40"W, Two 34" wedges||ST|
|555035||45° Replacement Positioning Wedge||34"L x 8"W x 8"H||EA|
|555025||45° Replacement Positioning Wedge||17"L x 8"W x 8"H||EA|