This positioning bolster system provides a secure positioning surface for side lying resident’s which is an important feature where it is necessary to off-load pressure from the coccyx region. Also when one or both of the bed rails are lowered the bolster system prevents the resident from rolling off the bed. The system also prevents entrapment between the bed and mattress. This positioning bolster system combines two 30º bolsters and a detachable absorbent pad.
Bed Support Bolster System Features:
- Available with an optional full size absorbent, waterproof, launderable bed pad
- Absorbent pad has a non-skid bottom and can be used alone as a bed overlay
- Two 30º wedges integrated with a reinforced nylon fabric
- The 30º angle is an optimal angle of incline for relieving pressure on the hipbone and coccyx area
- Launderable absorbent pad attaches to the system for added comfort and incontinence protection
- The bottom of the bolster system is made of mesh or nylon.
|556020||30° Bed Support Bolster System (Nylon Bottom) with Pad||32"L x 34"W x 6"H||ST|
|556025||30o Bed Support Bolster System (Nylon Bottom) without Pad||32"L x 34"W x 6"H||EA|
|556021||30° Bed Support Bolster System (Mesh Bottom) without Pad||32"L x 34"W x 6"H||EA|
|556030||Optional Pad for Bed Bolster System||20"W x 32"L||EA|