Great for home and travel use, the AD Foot Inspection Mirror System is designed primarily for diabetic and amputee use. This mirror system allows the ability to focus on skin or wound inspections of the feet to ensure cleanliness and preventative measures. The AD Foot Inspection Mirror System includes our lightweight stainless-steel base, one lightweight stainless-steel branch section, and a sealed stainless-steel mirror with 41.25 square inches of viewing area. This provides the user with unassisted, hands-free; body viewing flexibility and allows them to perform independent personal care activities.
AD Foot Inspection Mirror System Features:
- Easy to both assemble and to disassemble
- Systems can be used standing, seated, or lying down
- Features stainless steel construction that is durable and hygienic
- Adjust both the mirror height and viewing position to meet your needs
- All sections slip together without tightening or loosening knobs, levers, or fasteners
- Once the System is adjusted both hands are free to be used to perform the tasks required to maintain your independence.
This lightweight compact stainless-steel mirror system contains:
- Horseshoe base
- Branch (1)
- 5.5″ x 7.5″ stainless steel backed mirror, with a full rubber seal, providing 41.25 square inches of viewing area and a 3″ rotation in all directions
Assembly and Use:
AD Foot Inspection Mirror System is designed to assemble quickly and easily, as pieces simply slip together. There are no knobs, cams, or levers. Simply place the branch with the mirror on the base, adjust the mirror rotation and the devise is ready for use.
16 x 12 x 7 in
All parts of the AD Foot Inspection Mirror System are manufactured in the USA, using high quality, polished stainless-steel for easy cleaning and durability.