Engineered to last a life time, designed for hospitals and health care facilities, the AD Hospital Complete Mirror System is manufactured in the USA, using high quality, polished stainless steel for easy cleaning and strong enough to provide many years of service.
AD Complete Hospital Mirror System Features:
- Made of Stainless Steel
- Easily Assembled and Disassembled
- Portable using the included Caddy
- Virtually indestructible
AD Complete Hospital Mirror System Includes:
- Weighted horseshoe base
- Inter-changeable masts (14”, 16” & 18”)
- 5.5″x7.5″ stainless steel backed mirror, with a full rubber seal, providing 41.25 square inches of viewing area and a 3″ rotation in all directions
- Caddy – for easy transport & storage.
Assembly and Use:
AD mirror systems are designed to assemble quickly and easily, as pieces simply slip together. There are no knobs, cams, or levers. Start with the base, it can be placed under the bed or be slipped between mattresses, under or beside a chair, or simply on the floor. Choose the desired combination of masts to attain the ideal viewing height. Then place the branch & mirror on top. The mirror system can used standing, sitting or lying down. The branch swings & the mirror is adjustable to easily attain the perfect viewing angle, allowing patients to be free to perform their required tasks independently, with both hands and superior visibility.